IGNORED

ALLO product & RPi4

On 4/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, nikolaos1969 said:

Hi, I am using a CXA 81 amp, https://cambridgeaudio.com/en/products/hi-fi/cx-series-2/cxa81

I have already a RPi4, 2GB and I want to playback DSD and FLAC files. The only restriction regarding my amp is that only USB can playback DSD 256 or DoP 256. Toslink and coax can play PCM. What ALLO product would you suggest me to purchase and how to connect them to CXA81 in order to play both DSD and FLAC.

I have the ALLO Piano 2.1 Player and play all my files (32-384 WAV, DoP, FLAC, etc.) from a USB SSD plugged into the USB3 port on the Sparky (RPi). I also can play files from the network over the ethernet cable and stream from TIDAL, Internet radio and more on Volumio OS. I output it all via analog RCAs to my preamp then amp. I don't know if the DIGI One or USBridge is really what you are after. If I were you I would be looking at the Piano 2.1 or the Katana Player. My Volt+ D is on its way and I'm wondering now if I should upgrade to the Katana Player. I rip all my CDs then drop them into Audicity and publish them as 32-384 WAVs and it makes the soundstage a lot bigger and more detail.