IGNORED

An Edifying Journey ...

I have a pair of the S1000DB and really like them quite a bit.  They play loud, reasonable bass and extremely nice looking.  I have never had them set up in a "good" place.  I had them connected to a TV in a work rental house and the HVAC noise, which ran a lot in West Texas, overwhelmed the house.  When I lost that job I brought them home and put them on top of my cabinets in the garage...so I listen when puttering about or when riding my bicycle trainer with a large fan blowing.  My biggest issue is that the volume is not quite high enough via BT so I need to connect with a cable.  Confident that will work to increase the volume.

That all said, I have not had the urge to make them better...They are not set up in an audiophile position and do not foresee being so anytime soon.  I do recommend them and am really interested in the S3000s but no need or budget at the moment.

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear RAX43 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBTouch ->SABAJ A10d->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: iPeng (iPad Air & iPhone); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: iPhone 12 ProMax & Radio Paradise or NAS streaming; Sony NWZ ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers