IGNORED

USB CARD XE - Xtreme edition USB Audio output with ground-breaking performance

• 3 weeks later...

The USB CARD XE - our most advanced USB Audio playback solution up to date - is finally back in stock. 🔥

We are working hard to dispatch all pre-orders, so that everyone can enjoy music at the highest precision during the festive season. 🎹🔔

Place your order by December 20th to ensure your order is delivered by December 24th. 👇

Shop now at https://jcat.eu/

L1003424.thumb.jpg.1697eca922bc15d20df8592facc223c7.jpgFree worldwide express shipping on all orders

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

9 hours ago, Marcin_gps said:

Enjoy and Merry Christmas! :)

Quick update.  Took all of 5 mins the replace the Sotm with the XE.    Running it with a Keces P8 LPS via it's 5v 1amp output.

Put the Music PC back in the system and it worked a treat immediately.   Played Bruce Springsteen - Letter to You (flac) .

Great tone and richness to the voice and a  noticeable heft in the bottom end.

@Marcin_gpsis there a burn in period at all.

Regards Cazzesman

10 hours ago, Cazzesman said:

Quick update.  Took all of 5 mins the replace the Sotm with the XE.    Running it with a Keces P8 LPS via it's 5v 1amp output.

Put the Music PC back in the system and it worked a treat immediately.   Played Bruce Springsteen - Letter to You (flac) .

Great tone and richness to the voice and a  noticeable heft in the bottom end.

@Marcin_gpsis there a burn in period at all.

Regards Cazzesman

Hi Cazzesman, 

Yes, there is a long burn-in period. I suggest a minimum 48 hours, but the card will improve up to 200-250h

Enjoy :)

Best regards,
Marcin Ostapowicz
JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sorry 2.8A, earlier typo my mistake.

Current requirements for U192ETL are up to 500 mA.

Normal PC USB output should be fine to deliver up to 500 mA, this power requirement is also communicated via USB descriptors to PC/Host.

Would be great to work out why USB XE isn’t powering my U192ETL correctly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, Gavin1977 said:

Hi @Marcin_gps - Can you explain the grounding configuration of the JCAT USB XE with regards to performance of USB output and how it can affect the attached DAC?  Thanks

The ground is connected to the steel PCIe bracket and then to the enclosure. 

Some customers use this or other similar products to 'improve' grounding. 

Regards, 

Marcin

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been user of Jcat usb xe card in over 2 month's now so is fully break in. I'm so happy with performance and decided to get ride of auralic G1 and play music from singel pc instead   ( roon core and player). Compare single pc to pc + Auralic, music with usb xe become more realistic more control  more natural. It's my second Jcat product and I know want stop there.

Congratulations Marcin you been also helpful with my psu

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 6:21 PM, Grisza08 said:

I've been user of Jcat usb xe card in over 2 month's now so is fully break in. I'm so happy with performance and decided to get ride of auralic G1 and play music from singel pc instead   ( roon core and player). Compare single pc to pc + Auralic, music with usb xe become more realistic more control  more natural. It's my second Jcat product and I know want stop there.

Congratulations Marcin you been also helpful with my psu

Wow, thanks a lot 🙂 🙏

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 3 months later...

"Time after time the Polish company proves that they know what they are doing. The XE series does this again. Yes: it's serious money you're paying. But it works. It has taken our Alpha Audio PC to a level where we think: can this really be done with a 'normal PC'? Well... the Jcat NET XE and USB XE with Optimo Nano prove it. Our PC doesn't sound like a computer with usb-dac, but like a seriously high-quality streamer. Alpha Approved."

Full review available here: https://alpha-audio.net/review/jcat-usb-xe-en-pico-nano-schoonheid-van-binnen/

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 4 weeks later...