IGNORED

OPTIMO 3 DUO - no compromise ultra-low noise dual-output linear power supply

• 3 weeks later...

If you wonder what kind of performance does the Optimo 3 Duo deliver, here is a report from our Hong Kong dealer, Howen Int:

Last Saturday took my not burnt in yet demo Optimo to a JCAT customer’s home who runs 2 JCAT cards USB EX and Femto LAN. Another customer also came who also has the 2 cards and both have the Uptone JS-2. After one minute of auditioning, they both ordered the Optiomo.

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 3 weeks later...

Our OPTIMO 3 DUO linear power supply was reviewed by Wojciech Pacuła, chief editor of renowned HighFidelity magazine. 

Wojciech used the OPTIMO 3 DUO to power Mytek Brooklyn Bridge DAC/network player and wrote that the PSU added the biggest improvement that he applied. 🤩

The article is available in Polish for now. The official English translation will follow next month. For now, please use Google Translate.

Image may contain: indoor, text that says "H High The PSU gets my hot recommendation Fidelitypl It brings to the sound what the best AC power cables do"

http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-3722&lang=

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 1 month later...

For pure voltage transmission the OPTIMO 3 DUO comes with  two high quality 1.2m PC-OCC 0.7mm² double shielded DC cables for each of the outputs. By default the cables come with 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC barrel plugs, but the OPTIMO 3 DUO can be ordered with any connectors that match your device - at no additional cost!

Please specify the connector (or a device) in a purchase note  when placing the order at our online shop at JCAT.eu

optimoconnectors.thumb.jpg.8198fd942ae83002a35a6f422b6bf560.jpg

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

JCAT significantly boosted my not exactly affordable rig’s performance and didn’t alter its natural flavour. But this set’s potency way up there with a major component upgrade, would leave many seasoned ears rather surprised. Most of us simply don’t expect supportive boxes to do this type of wicked work, but some do. I have no idea how much would I have to spend on speakers, DAC or amp clearly above those I already own, but most likely nowhere near today’s sum total.'

Dawid Grzyb, Hifi Knights & 6moons

Full review available  on 6moons now: https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/jcat/

39-2.thumb.jpg.66d0879d23cbb9c7a1d0f77e321bdc37.jpg

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Our OPTIMO 3 DUO power supply is a no-compromise hi-end audio component.

We are pleased to share the feedback from one of the happy customers who recently received his OPTIMO 3 DUO PSU:

"As soon as I put the power supply in, my mouth hit the floor. 100% better in every way. We are talking about analog quality now. No brightness and a relaxation that is wunder ba. Wow. I salute you and give you a hug. Thank you Jeff" 😍

Read more about what makes the OPTIMO 3 DUO unique: https://jcat.eu/featured/optimo-3-duo-linear-power-supply/

optimonocompromise.jpg

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 4 weeks later...

Just received my DUO and put it to work on the Lan and Usb XE cards.

at the same time installed the SATA reference cable and DC cabling. So I can’t account for what made the biggest change.... but wow! This is astonishing, shocked how easily I can now proudly say that the streamer is by far not the weakest link in my setup. (It was already good but now surpasses the qualification ‘oh its still a pc’) Really a no brainer, out of this world, thanks Marcin.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, Vlaag said:

Just received my DUO and put it to work on the Lan and Usb XE cards.

at the same time installed the SATA reference cable and DC cabling. So I can’t account for what made the biggest change.... but wow! This is astonishing, shocked how easily I can now proudly say that the streamer is by far not the weakest link in my setup. (It was already good but now surpasses the qualification ‘oh its still a pc’) Really a no brainer, out of this world, thanks Marcin.

Good to hear! 

It will sound a lot better when it goes through burn-in :)

Regards, 

Marcin

JPLAY & JCAT Founder