IGNORED

Help-DigiOne Signature accidentally swapped power connectors

Hello Allo,

I accidentally plugged the clean power (x4 18650 batteries) into the dirty side, and the dirty power (5V 2.4amps USB) into the clean side. It took me about 5 minutes before I noticed. Did I fry the rpi or the DigiOne or both? When attempting to boot, I get a solid red+green LED on the PI board, and no boot. 

Please advise. 

Thank you,

-E

3 hours ago, flaka said:

Hello Allo,

I accidentally plugged the clean power (x4 18650 batteries) into the dirty side, and the dirty power (5V 2.4amps USB) into the clean side. It took me about 5 minutes before I noticed. Did I fry the rpi or the DigiOne or both? When attempting to boot, I get a solid red+green LED on the PI board, and no boot. 

Please advise. 

Thank you,

-E

Forwarded PM please check

@Audio_Allo

I am facing an issue with my Allo Digione Signature.

I am trying to boot my unit which is running the latest version of Volumio OS, but it does not start up.

Both LEDs in RPi are on (Red and Green), LED in the middle HAT is Green, LED in the top HAT is Green.
I have taken out the MicroSD and reflashed it with the latest Volumio OS, but still doesn't work.
Connected hard drive does not power up and Ethernet port LEDs are not blinking.

19 minutes ago, Aniket said:

@Audio_Allo

I am facing an issue with my Allo Digione Signature.

I am trying to boot my unit which is running the latest version of Volumio OS, but it does not start up.

Both LEDs in RPi are on (Red and Green), LED in the middle HAT is Green, LED in the top HAT is Green.
I have taken out the MicroSD and reflashed it with the latest Volumio OS, but still doesn't work.
Connected hard drive does not power up and Ethernet port LEDs are not blinking.

Forwarded PM please check