IGNORED

Iso Regen Effect with Optical Rendu

I was using Iso Regen/Ultracap between my Ultra Rendu and Sony TS headphone amp but didn't detect much difference and took it out of the chain in the interests of neatness. I've since upgraded to Optical Rendu with an optical ethernet switch. Having a little more time on my hands than I'd like, yesterday evening I dropped in the Iso Regen. The effect was magical. I hadn't been receiving the full benefit of the optical upgrade which was effectively choked off by the USB connection. With the Iso Regen everything jumped into focus, with timbre of instruments transformed. This is just by way of fan mail!

Desktop: SonicTranporter i7, Ubiquiti switch, optical, OpticalRendu, Musician Pegasus, Linear Tube MicroZOTL 3, ZMF Verite Open

Main: SonicTransporter i7, Uniquiti switch, optical, EtherRegen, Lumin U1, Bricasti M3, Naim 252/250, DeVore Gibbon Nines

/& in addition, the moniker ‘iso’ regen has once more become trend-setting ...

macmini M1>ethernet / elgar iso tran(2.5kVa, .0005pfd)>consonance pw-3 boards>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360)>etherRegen(js-2)>ghent ethernet(et linkway cat8 jssg360) >ultraRendu (clones lpsu>lps1.2)>curious regen link>rme adi-2 dac(js-2)>cawsey cables>naquadria sp2 passive pre> 1.naquadria lucien mkII.5 power>elac fs249be + elac 4pi plus.2> 2.perreaux9000b(mods)>2x naquadria 12” passive subs.

ultraRendu + ISO Regen here too, small step forward but could not live without it.

1. WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - March Audio Sointuva AWG

2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NC502MP+NC252MP - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000

3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP

4. Phone - Tanchjim Space - Truthear Zero Red

5. PC - Keysion ES2981 - Truthear Zero Red

• 2 months later...

I have an oR but it was not paired with the ISO Regen.  But recently, I got my hands on an ISO Regen with LPS 1.2. The original plan was to use the ISO Regen on something else but I came upon this thread and I tested the pair. I agree, it's magical. I agree with everything said. Wow!