IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

UK satire ….

PE 1.PNG

PE 2.PNG

PE 3.PNG

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

Someone else wants to try.?

On 4/30/2020 at 10:36 PM, sphinxsix said:

Time for a riddle, guys! Just found it on the internet. What's that.?!

The winner gets.. we will see what he gets.. I guess there may be no winner.. 9_9

[IMG]

On 5/4/2020 at 4:36 PM, sphinxsix said:

Re: "Billions and billions" clip

Don't we have far more than enough overexposure of this blowhard without adding to it on this site?

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

20 minutes ago, Allan F said:

Don't we have far more than enough overexposure of this blowhard without adding to it on this site?

You're right, you probably do. Some justification could be the facts that 1. Haven't been watching TV as such for 20+ years. 2. I live in Europe (where obviously we have our own blowhards x-D) so I actually personally rarely have a chance to see this one. Anyway I understand your attitude to the whole thing.

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

You're right, you probably do. Some justification could be the facts that 1. Haven't been watching TV as such for 20+ years. 2. I live in Europe (where obviously we have our own blowhards x-D) so I actually personally rarely have a chance to see this one. Anyway I understand your attitude to the whole thing.

Trust me, Europe doesn't have any leaders who even remotely compare to Trump when it comes to blowhards. :)  Sadly, we in Canada are not immune to his overbearing domination of TV news.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

20 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Someone else wants to try.?

It’s an alien with acidic blood

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.

2 hours ago, Allan F said:

Trust me, Europe doesn't have any leaders who even remotely compare to Trump when it comes to blowhards. :)  Sadly, we in Canada are not immune to his overbearing domination of TV news.

Quite right, we know how to do things here in Europe....

I prefer not to put the policy in this thread. As we say is Spanish, "the shit the more you beat the more it smells ..."

But I want to suggest the way some people kept the Spanish Flu virus outside their homes, hanging a bunch of onions inside. But don't eat it up later, especially if someone was found Covid-19 ill at home.

The red ones are the best for being high in Quercetin. But don't tell Dr. Fauci, please😂

1851134492_bunchofonions.thumb.jpg.df888a7e19cfc14d227f100f0dfa3bf6.jpg

Roch