IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

Harold, a retired chemical engineer shares his thoughts on retirement...

"I've often been asked, 'What do you do now that you're retired?' Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and whiskey into urine. It's rewarding, uplifting, satisfying and fulfilling. I do it every day and I really enjoy it."

Harold is an inspiration to us all.

Sound Minds Mind Sound

Just now, Seraph said:

I wish you would show this kind strict quality moderation in the Objective-Fi section as well. But I guess that would be too much of an insult to the others? 

I do what I can and I rely heavily on people to use the report post function. 

If you can't tell your posts are inappropriate for this thread, you're going to have more problems around here. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

2 hours ago, seeteeyou said:

ah the future of soccer.

Meitner ma1 v2 dac,  Sovereign preamp and power amp,

DIY speakers, scan speak illuminator.

Raal Requisite VM-1a -> SR-1a with Accurate Sound convolution.

Under development:

NUC7i7dnbe, Euphony Stylus, Qobuz.

Modded Buffalo-fiber-EtherRegen, DC3- Isoregen, Lush^2

On 4/16/2020 at 7:52 AM, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

Its not even black...  It's orange.

Here is the "Black Box" in the plane I fly.

59039634_10214136887962258_734360397397622784_n.jpg

No electron left behind.

28 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Wow, must be fun to fly a plane and the ultimate in social distancing up in the clouds, tho IIRC you mentioned the plane was garaged (hangered?)

Yep, not many places to go right now but the plane still needs regular workouts and by regulation so do my flying skills so I’m still flying a bit, but nowhere near as much. 

No electron left behind.