IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

1 hour ago, esmit said:

That is a joke in itself!

Oh, you should give yourself then a try with Otto Waalkes, from East-Frisia, quasiment boderline to the Dutch Friesland..
Not completely spanish, although especially his earlier works were quite funny (imho), while his later work was/is only professional funnyism.
Somehow between Herman Van Veen (young) and Rudy Carrel (late), who are the gold standard of Dutch humor for Germans ...
I've preferred Van Veen anytime,
the motorcycle  😉

...some one asked me tonight on a zoom call, if some friends we knew lived nearby. I said yes, a stones throw away. That's why their windows are all broken..

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

A language teacher tried to explain this with "gender" to his students.

"I'll take an example," the teacher said. Boats, airplanes, cars and hurricanes are referred to as "she".

One of the students wondered what kind of sex a computer would be.

The teacher made this a group assignment and divided the class into two groups.

The girls concluded that a computer is definitely a "he" because:

1 He knows a lot, but rarely knows how to use his talent without getting instructions.

2 He is supposed to help solve your problems, but half the time he himself is the biggest problem.

3 To get his attention, you must first turn on him.

4 As soon as you get one you know that if you just waited a little longer you could find a better model.

The guys, on the other hand, considered that a computer is a "she" because.

1 No one, except her creator, can understand the built-in logic.

2 The language a computer uses to communicate with another computer is incomprehensible to anyone who is not a computer.

3 The smallest mistake is stored in a long-term memory and will cause problems long afterwards.

4 As soon as you get stuck for one, you will be forced to spend half the salary on more or less necessary accessories.

An 85-year-old man from a town in the north of Sweden went to the doctor and wanted to have a sperm test done.

The doctor, who was from Stockholm, gave the man a jar and said:

- Take this jar and come back tomorrow with a sperm sample.

The next day the man came back and handed the jar to the doctor. The jar was as clean and empty as the day before.

The doctor wondered what happened and the old man said:

- Yes, Doctor. It's like this, first I tried with my right hand, nothing happened. Then I tried with my left hand, still nothing happened. Then I called my wife for help.

She tried first with her right hand and then with her left hand, still nothing happened. She then tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then without teeth, still nothing happened.

We even called our neighbor, Agda and she is only 76. She also tried. First with both hands, then in the armpit. She even tried to squeeze it between her knees, but nothing happened.

The doctor was shocked

- You can't mean seriously. Did you really ask your neighbor for help?

- Yes, the old man said. And whatever we tried we didn't get up the damn cove.

A man walks into a police station and announces, “My wife’s gone missing.”
The police officer says, “OK sir, we’ll help you. Since when has your wife been missing?”
The man replies, “Since about a month ago.”
The police officer is shocked, “What? A month?! Why on Earth are you coming only now?!”

“Well… I’ve no clothes to put on anymore.”

What is the worst combination of illnesses?

Alzheimer’s and diarrhea. You’re running, but can’t remember where.