IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 6:56 AM, sandyk said:

Can you imagine a past normal retirement age POTUS being able to do this every day, and with no  chauffeur or minders either ?

HIs tough training and work out in the past may make his good physical condition lasts longer than others of the same age.  However, the video seems unreal.  It seems that either the whole place is cleared for this shooting or there is no officials working in the same building.😱

MetalNuts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sandyk said:

RETIRED HUSBAND

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. 
Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. 

Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - loves to browse & leaves me with endless time to fulfill. 

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, 
from the local Wal-Mart    
Dear Mrs. Harris: 
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store. 
Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:   
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking. 
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom. 

4. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged. 

5. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose. 
6. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.   

7. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'   

8. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room? 

And last, but not least: 
9. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' 
One of the clerks passed out.

You are very naughty!😄

MetalNuts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, Confused said:

@MetalNuts - As someone who was born and bred in England and who has been a lifelong supporter of our national football team, I find your recent posts to be offensive and not at all humorous.

I suggest that we resolve this matter in a most appropriate and English way, a duel.

Pistols at dawn!

If you are not keen on actual real pistols at dawn, then as a more modern and safer alternative we could try a penalty shootout, that should resolve the matter. 

My dear friend, I was born and raised in a British colony and I was no less than you a supporter of the British National football team.   It is a pity and shame that the England football fans only have 1966 World Cup to talk about.  What went wrong?  Why England is still being beaten by other countries which were late comers to the sport?  These are serious questions that deserved answers. The last solution I can think of is to stop blaming other countries which improved and developed over the good old days British Empire.😅

MetalNuts