IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wrote this master-piece (or so do I call it) some time ago. I was a cable skeptic back then.

Seeing people talk about cables making a yuuuuuuuge difference I think I've found my next venture.

Make 24carat gold cables. Also design air conditioners and purifiers that increase conductivity around the wire... They'll have elements that'll grab and push electrons falling out of the cables back into right path.

Terminations are presicely aligned graphite that allow wonderful conduction in one direction only. So yeah none of the garbage backward electrons that rebound out back of headphone won't enter your amp.

The first thing you'll notice is that the lower mids get way cleaner for more powerful midbass moans (I know that's the first thing you'll notice 😏).

Warning: don't touch the cable, you might be shocked 

Same will be the case when you look at the price. (Starting price: only 1,99,999 $/cm of wire)

I bought an aftermarket cable for my headphone, because the stock one was too long. I went back to check their marketing page. Turns out they are "quad-core ", "OCC silver plated twisted pair" whatever that may mean. Too bad its not octa core, not sure about the number of threads or the architecture either. I wanted a short cable, got a short cable - end of story. Unfortunately they are not oil soaked. Hence I can't hear any difference (oil makes a big difference you know). Costed 45ish dollars. I'd pay 100$ for a cable if it has nice artwork (pink and blue maybe), just like I'd pay extra money happily if a shirt had better design and was comfortable😋. Or can soaking these cable in some snake oil make them better?

• 9 months later...