IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

40 minutes ago, gmgraves said:

It is if you’re a modern re-incarnation of Wallace Whimple. These guys I know are that. They’re not happy, they’re afraid of their wives, and they are more afraid of the California court system which, if they try to divorce the shrews, will give her everything the man has ever owned and anything he would be likely to own in the future. I don’t blame them there, the CA divorce courts are brutal to guys in a divorce. I shudder just to think of it!

Why don't you tell us what you really think, George? :)

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

(With sincere apologies to my friends from Oz.)

The Wellington Zoo in New Zealand had acquired a female of a very rare species of gorilla. Within weeks, the gorilla became very cantankerous and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the zoo veterinarian determined the problem to be that the gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there were no male gorillas of the species available.

While reflecting on the problem, zoo management noticed Rick, a big Aussie lad who was responsible for fixing the zoo's machinery, was standing nearby. Rick seemed to be possessed with ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. So, they thought that they might have a solution. Rick was approached and offered the following proposition. "Would you be willing to have sex with the gorilla for $500?" Rick replied that he would have to think about it over night.

The following day, Rich told zoo management that he would accept the offer, but only under three conditions:

"First", he said, "I don't want to have to kiss her".

"Secondly, you must never tell anyone about this".

"And finally, you gotta give me a couple of weeks to come up with the $500."

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron