IGNORED

Off Topic | Just for Laughs

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 7:52 AM, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

Its not even black...  It's orange.

Here is the "Black Box" in the plane I fly.

59039634_10214136887962258_734360397397622784_n.jpg

No electron left behind.

28 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Wow, must be fun to fly a plane and the ultimate in social distancing up in the clouds, tho IIRC you mentioned the plane was garaged (hangered?)

Yep, not many places to go right now but the plane still needs regular workouts and by regulation so do my flying skills so I’m still flying a bit, but nowhere near as much. 

No electron left behind.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RickyV said:

So I was on date this weekend but when I saw her 1 is what I looked like. 2 was her expression so thought “ this is gonna be a long night” 3. And indeed I was boded after 15 minutes so I tried some fun, 5 but it fell on deaf ears, 6. This resulted in me getting hammed with 7 as a result the next morning. 8 is the look of my wife when she asked “what did you do last night”. 9 was her reaction face when I told her.

😁😁🙃

It was impossible to not look at the picture after reading that.

No electron left behind.

Just now, PYP said:

You can probably get his password and username since the vaccine allows you to talk with him telepathically.  But, then he will know what you did instantaneously.  Bill doesn't like losing, you know (or you will soon).  

I also don't like losing, or prison...

No electron left behind.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...