Norton

Resonessence Labs Out of Business?

Rate this topic

As a Mirus owner, I haven’t  heard much from/about Resonessence Labs recently and just noticed the website now goes to a domain placeholder.

Anyone know if they are still in business and this is maybe just something temporary given the current difficult environment? 

Thanks for the detective work.  Not conclusive but not reassuring either.  If this is anything other than a temporary interruption, one would hope they and their dealers will provide an update to customers with product still under warranty.

On 3/27/2020 at 4:03 AM, Norton said:

Thanks for the detective work.  Not conclusive but not reassuring either.  If this is anything other than a temporary interruption, one would hope they and their dealers will provide an update to customers with product still under warranty.

Sad to hear about this. I hope you get the future support that you deserve. The guys at Resonessence really knew what they were doing, and your Mirus is a wonderful and brilliantly designed product. 

JC

On 3/29/2020 at 6:03 AM, TubeLover said:

your Mirus is a wonderful and brilliantly designed product. 

Thanks for the kind words, currently enjoying extended listening during “lockdown”.

At most optimistic this may of course just be temporary incommunicado.  I haven’t see any reference, elsewhere on the web, to them ceasing  trading.

I'd say the company is out of business if I had to guess. Looks like the domain wasn't renewed. This is usually a sign because domain renewal is like $10. Of course it can also be overlooked / forgotten, but given the circumstances it doesn't look good. 

Domain Name: RESONESSENCELABS.COM 
Registrar URL: http://www.newfrontier.domains 
Updated Date: 2020-03-14T07:51:57Z 
Creation Date: 2010-03-13T20:43:27Z 
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-13T00:00:00Z 
Domain Status: autoRenewPeriod https://www.icann.org/epp#autoRenewPeriod**

** This grace period is provided after a domain name registration period expires and is extended (renewed) automatically by the registry. If the registrar deletes the domain name during this period, the registry provides a credit to the registrar for the cost of the renewal.

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing Polestar | Quick Community Reviews and Ratings