IGNORED

Resonessence Labs Out of Business?

If anyone you would think Sabre themselves could take it on as a test ground for new stuff. It was there engineer behind the designs in the first place.  Maybe a coincidence but the original FPGA based filters in the invicta line made it into the latest Sabre chips and the latest Mirus’s just use the built in Sabre filters.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I don’t think many companies are interested in taking on an out of business company’s problems. Just saying. 

Other than Mark running the business out his house and not very well, Resonessence engineering and expertise seemed to come from ESS in the first place.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

11 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Sure, but I don’t see Apple lining up to take on the broken products of its ex employees’ companies

But from all accounts it was a current ESS VP designing and creating the products for Resonessence.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/dustin-forman-90103930

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 3:49 AM, eagle3333 said:

Dr Tone - to what did you change from the Mirus?

I had a Yggy A2.  Ultimately it won out as most my content is RBCD.