IGNORED

Call for Interviewees (Trust me it's easy)

I'm putting together a series of articles about you guys, the members of this community. I've met many of you and I've always walked away from our conversations thinking the whole community should know you guys and realize how cool our virtual neighbors actually are. Right now I have about 13 general questions that I'd love to ask many of you and post in feature articles on the front page. The questions aren't all required and the amount personal information provided is 100% up to you. 

Please PM me if you'd like to take part in this series. Thanks guys!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You’re joking right. 

I just read the sample interviews

Job well done, glad to see it touches on personal aspects as well as gear...i was afraid it would be more sales driven.  I hope some people share that have lesser priced systems, that i can more relate to...at least there is probably as much devoted to personal aspects of hobby..that is nice to see.

29 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

What exactly is being sold here?

Well, when you think about it, everything to improve the site and keep people coming back, is the best sales tool there is....He works hard and has a good product, and sponsors are happy to have this tool....if you don't get it, think harder.  The more high end product sales that come from this site, the more lucrative it is...but volume is also key, so low priced hardware can also be lucrative as well....

3 minutes ago, beerandmusic said:

Well, when you think about it, everything to improve the site and keep people coming back, is the best sales tool there is....He works hard and has a good product, and sponsors are happy to have this tool....if you don't get it, think harder.

Did it occur to you that maybe he just thought it would be an interesting idea?

No electron left behind.

4 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Did it occur to you that maybe he just thought it would be an interesting idea?

of course...It may be a hobby to him, but it is also a business...lucky for him. 

You missed my point....i wasn't attacking, even though it may have sounded that way...try to read between the lines, as from someone "poor" that enjoys reading about lower end systems...

3 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Are you drinking too much beer tonight, and not listening to enough music?

I am seriously overdue for both!

But starting to get settled...i know you all miss me (evil grin).

everyone needs someone to pick on....and i kinda like being teased...just wish there were more women on this site.