Rate this topic

Hundred Reasons - "Live Fast, Die Ugly" from 'Kill Your Own' ...

Disclaimer! I have not in the past, I do not now, and I am not likely ever to stream music from the internet.

System: here

Electric Light Orchestra - Everyone's Born To Die ...

Disclaimer! I have not in the past, I do not now, and I am not likely ever to stream music from the internet.

Bob Dylan - Let Me Die In My Footsteps ...

Caravan - As I Feel I Die ...

Iris Dement - The Old Gospel Ship ...

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

How about no dying...

okay?

You mean..?  Image result for vampire emoji 

Do you have healthy teeth.? Otherwise this could be a long, and bloody painful life, haven't heard of a vampire going to a dentist... x-D

À Propos.

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

I in fact DO have perfect teeth. I have never once had a cavity or any other dental problem of any sort.

😉

No electron left behind...

3 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

I in fact DO have perfect teeth. I have never once had a cavity or any other dental problem of any sort.

😉

In such case..

This page will tell you how to get turned into a vampire.

BTW I sometimes love Google suggestions:

The 20 funniest suggestions from Google Suggest

screencapture-google-nl-2020-03-25-23_06_47.png

―  William Shakespeare.