IGNORED

Corona Virus

Personally, I'm going fanatical about knocking off the bugs if there is a possibility that I've touched a surface that was previously touched by someone who may have the virus. That means, strictly following the guidelines for how long the virus is viable on particular surfaces, and always decontaminating anything that we need to touch earlier than that, for more immediate use; using soap and water, or an alcohol product.

That means, for example, taking the whole shopping thing extremely seriously - every item brought home is considered to be coated with 'wet paint', so to speak.

What I'm doing, in that you must take your own bags now in this part of the world, is bringing home the shopping, and leaving all the bags with non-perishable items in a corner, for 3 days. And only then unpack them. The virus should now be non-viable, so OK to touch.

Items for the fridge I individually wash with soap and water, dry and put away. Perhaps bit paranoid, but then I don't have any concerns about bad stuff being inside the fridge ...