IGNORED

Corona Virus

48 minutes ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

I have read that Covid-19 can survive up to one week on surfaces. The disease appears to be more easily transmitted by contact than direct airborne droplet spray

No!
The virus appears to bind to the ACE2 receptor in the lung — zinc competes. 

Inhaling a flying goober is the best way to get it. Opening the mail isn’t. ;) 

Unfortunately because we aren’t testing asymptotic folks we don’t know how widespread it is already.  

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

9 hours ago, Audiophile Neuroscience said:

Don't underestimate infectious transmission through contact. I read on a couple of occasions from sources that should be reliable that touching surfaces contaminated with virus was a more common way of contracting the disease. I have no evidence with stats or hard figures but possibly it relates to many in the public thinking that only being coughed upon is a threat.

I am saying that airborne inhalation is by far the most effective way to transmit this infection. 

If the mail were a reliable way to transmit, then the spread could be tracked from manufacturing plants where products are made (for mail order) or from Amazon warehouses, or from infected Postal employees. 

Instead the pattern of infection appears related to population density. Our current data suggests that transmission occurs mostly when in range for aerosolized droplets.

Theres also the concept that you need a certain inoculum to effectively infect. 

It’s complicated. What is fascinating is why Tokyo does not have an outbreak. Stay tuned.