IGNORED

Ultrarendu DLNA/Upnp Streaming software

.... configure  MinimServer 

here you can find my configuration 

https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread.php?tid=4391&pid=35258#pid35258

then configure your control point 

in Lumïn app you have to configure MinimServer as your music library and UltraRendu as your player

depending on the number of albums/tracks Lumïn will take his time to build his db on your iPhone ... let it work until the end of the process ... I have a huge library and it takes about 15 minutes to load the db

Stefano

My audio system

You could try to install on ultrarendu Bubbleupnpserver, you’ll find it in the ultrarendu menu. 
once installed configure it: select ultrarendu in the media renderer  tab, flag it as open home renderer and give it an identical name as Name and Room, but different from the original name.

then open Lumïn app and select this new name 

you can reach the Bubbleupnpserver configuration page typing in the web browser 

your ultrarendu IP address followed by “:58050” ... that’s to say ip-address:58050

Here you can find Bubbleupnpserver web page with the user guide https://www.bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver2/

D07A8E48-1047-4ADE-BCB2-C9E5FC23EF0F.jpeg

Stefano

My audio system

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, alice said:

Iam so tired of the Lumin, BubbleUpNP and Mimserver.

Have to restart everything when I want to place music, always mucking around for 10 mins before any music can be played.

I so miss Roon, it’s rock solid but expensive.

hello Alice, very sorry for your troubles.

Can you describe the issue? Where did you install Bubbleupnpserver? Do you shutdown every time your Ultrarendu?

Sometime it happens to me that the renderer is not available in Lumin app, I just close the app, wipe it out and relaunch the app, no need to restart everything.

When you add some new music in the folder watched by Minimserver you need to rescan the library using Minimwatch, then Lumin app will start the update but the new music will be immediately available browsing the library by tags, the Lumin update is needed the update the internal app db and the last added view.

Stefano

My audio system