IGNORED

Ultrarendu DLNA/Upnp Streaming software

From a sound quality perspective, I am preferring Linn Kazoo to Roon (using "Roon Ready" mode).  

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

40 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

... in order to have MinimServer working at full functionality install MinimServer on you nas and Minimwatch on any computer on the same network

Minimwatch is needed to configure MinimServer

I use Lumïn app as control point and from the attached screenshot you can have an idea of MinimServer  potential ....

9D94D257-88A8-4FF7-B541-DF4461A2A16C.png

575C10C6-E33C-404F-AC8A-A5CF4E5EFB03.png

D08DDE55-3831-4BD4-9803-A7D9B07BF9B6.png

Install Minimserver on the synology nas, install minimwatch on a computer and LUMIN App on the iPhone. What else do I need to use UltraRendu as the music renderer.

.... configure  MinimServer 

here you can find my configuration 

https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread.php?tid=4391&pid=35258#pid35258

then configure your control point 

in Lumïn app you have to configure MinimServer as your music library and UltraRendu as your player

depending on the number of albums/tracks Lumïn will take his time to build his db on your iPhone ... let it work until the end of the process ... I have a huge library and it takes about 15 minutes to load the db

Stefano

My audio system

I just connected the Ultrarendu streamer and the led is amber.

Do note I just bought it used online and this is the first time I'am connecting it all.

I rebooted it twice, ensured the micro sd card is inserted , anything I'am doing wrong?

The device is not being detected by Sonicorbiter URL

21 minutes ago, alice said:

I just connected the Ultrarendu streamer and the led is amber.

Do note I just bought it used online and this is the first time I'am connecting it all.

I rebooted it twice, ensured the micro sd card is inserted , anything I'am doing wrong?

The device is not being detected by Sonicorbiter URL

Working now, just took a very long time.

57 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

.... configure  MinimServer 

here you can find my configuration 

https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread.php?tid=4391&pid=35258#pid35258

then configure your control point 

in Lumïn app you have to configure MinimServer as you music library and UltraRendu as you player

depending on the number of albums/tracks Lumïn will take his time to build his db on your iPhone ... let it work until the end of the process ... I have a huge library and it takes about 15 minutes to load the db

The Lumin does not show Ultrarendu as a player, its blank.

Does it take a while to discover?

17 hours ago, stefano_mbp said:

... in order to have MinimServer working at full functionality install MinimServer on you nas and Minimwatch on any computer on the same network

I use Lumïn app as control point and from the attached screenshot you can have an idea of MinimServer  potential ....

I installed the app and setup Minimserver, the music plays and that's fine but the playback controls on the top of the app seem to have grayed of.

So I can select a song to play but cannot stop or pause a song.

3 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

Does this always happen? You could try to close the app, wipe it out, and relaunch it

then select again ultrarendu as a player ... the app asks to select a Lumïn 

I've decided to use Roon for a while as there is the 60 days trial.

But yes I had tried reinstalling app also installed it on the iPAD but same issue.

You could try to install on ultrarendu Bubbleupnpserver, you’ll find it in the ultrarendu menu. 
once installed configure it: select ultrarendu in the media renderer  tab, flag it as open home renderer and give it an identical name as Name and Room, but different from the original name.

then open Lumïn app and select this new name 

you can reach the Bubbleupnpserver configuration page typing in the web browser 

your ultrarendu IP address followed by “:58050” ... that’s to say ip-address:58050

Here you can find Bubbleupnpserver web page with the user guide https://www.bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver2/

D07A8E48-1047-4ADE-BCB2-C9E5FC23EF0F.jpeg

Stefano

My audio system

I use JRiver on my computer to play from my Synology NAS to my rendus.  I control it with Jremote on iPad and either Eos (no longer available at GooglePlay but available as a sideload on the web) or HiFi Cast on Android.  JRiver costs a few bucks (just a fraction of Roon’s price, though) but I really like that it’s stable, will play almost any file without transcoding, and is genuinely terrific for collection and metadata management.  The only downside is that your computer needs to be running at all times to use it.  

If you need to bypass the computer because you don’t want your computer on all the time, I like LMS on Synology devices better than Synology’s media server and MinimServer.  

Living room:  Synology 218+ NAS > NUC 10 i7 > HQP Embedded > xfinity Xfi Router > Netgear GS348 Switch > Sonore Optical Module Deluxe > Sonore Signature Rendu SE Optical Tier 2 > Okto DAC 8 Stereo > Topping Pre90 Preamp > Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini > Revel F32 Concertas

Computer Desk System: Synology DS-218+ NAS > Dell XPS 8930/NUC 10 i7  > HQP Desktop > xfinity Xfi Router > EtherRegen > ultraRendu > Topping D90 DAC > Audioengine A5+'s

• 3 months later...
On 3/22/2020 at 5:29 PM, stefano_mbp said:

These screenshots from iPad?