IGNORED

Digital out signal to Ethernet signal

Is there anyway to convert a digital out signal to an Ethernet signal? I have lost my pc to a problem which will take a few days to fix. In the-interim I am using an old DVD player modified to play sacds 

and to output an 88 kHz signal via a digital out port. I have a long string of Ethernet signal conditioners including an Ethernet Regen  and a micro Rendu which I cannot use. I am going from the dvdplayer directly into my Lio which sounds nice but-not great. So if I could convert the digital out signal to an Ethernet signal I would be back in the game (somewhat anyway). Any filters or gadgets to do this? 

@Theobetley what about your phone?  you can install bubbleupnp app and set it up as a media server.  from there you can stream from your library (assuming you have one) or a streaming service (assuming you use one).

what are you currently using as a dac?  does it have spdif input?

i don't know of any way to make your dvd player work directly with a microrendu.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
52 minutes ago, Miska said:

You'd of course need HQPlayer running somewhere in the middle.

Somewhere's part of the problem, given that the OP's 'lost' the PC!

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox