BCRich

FS: Bryston Headphone Amp BHA-1F Package

Rate this topic

This is for a 4+ year old Bryston Balanced Headphone Amp w/ a Pair of Audeze LCD-3’s and an upgraded Headphone Cable from Cardas.

These have received very little use and are not fully broken in in my opinion. Included are the Wood Case and also a HP Stand from Woo Audio.

Full disclosure there is a crack in the wood on one of the Headphone Cups, I have contacted Audeze and they are repairable for $250, both are replaced including the cushions.

Current List Price’s:

Bryston $2295

Audeze $1945

Cardas Clear 4.0M $800

Woo HP Stand $79

Total Cost $5119

Asking $3100 shipped including PayPal, I will consider offers as well.

Thanks....Mike

63CED816-06DA-4D45-AB4F-D00FF9C1253D.jpeg

1C3AF032-4479-4D20-A890-1AD6A2C21EC9.jpeg

EBDABC45-612C-4BD1-8E6C-71EE81403D06.jpeg

Bryston BP-26 Preamp, BDA-3 Dac, 4B Cubed Amp, Sonore oRendu powered by a Sonore Ultra PS,, Sonore oModule powered by a Uptone Audio LPS-1.2, YFS configured 2012 Mac Mini, YFS PS for Mini, Clearaudio Champion TT Level 1, JLTI Phono Stage, Totem Mani-2 Speakers, Audio Magic Interconnects, Speaker and Power Cables, Lush USB cable from oRendu to BDA-3 DAC and Audioquest Ethernet Cables. PI Audio Battery Buss powering 2 FireWire Hard Drives.  Herbies Audio Labs and Audio Magic accessories. I also have a Uptone Audio ISO regen powered by a Uptone LPS-1.2 that is presently out of the loop for now pending feedback from others with the Sonore Optical products as well as my own listening.

Bump Lower Price....$2900.

Stay safe and healthy!

Bryston BP-26 Preamp, BDA-3 Dac, 4B Cubed Amp, Sonore oRendu powered by a Sonore Ultra PS,, Sonore oModule powered by a Uptone Audio LPS-1.2, YFS configured 2012 Mac Mini, YFS PS for Mini, Clearaudio Champion TT Level 1, JLTI Phono Stage, Totem Mani-2 Speakers, Audio Magic Interconnects, Speaker and Power Cables, Lush USB cable from oRendu to BDA-3 DAC and Audioquest Ethernet Cables. PI Audio Battery Buss powering 2 FireWire Hard Drives.  Herbies Audio Labs and Audio Magic accessories. I also have a Uptone Audio ISO regen powered by a Uptone LPS-1.2 that is presently out of the loop for now pending feedback from others with the Sonore Optical products as well as my own listening.

Lower Price....$2800