IGNORED

Pandemic Listening

57 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

It's a necessary preparation for the 'senza infezione' and 'secco' parts of the composition.

I have an impression you don't quite understand this piece ;)

Oh thanks, now I understand it. Those keys were more dirty so they should be cleaned more rigorously and a caesura at the start of the bar 11 means changing wipe 🙂

Sunday programmer since 1985

Developer of PlayPcmWin

this is my analysis of the sheet

This piece is for piano teachers. it should be played every time after each lesson ends, to disinfect their piano to welcome next student.

Teacher clean all keys from lowest to highest but more used keys should be cleaned more thoroughly. in the sheet, C5 to E5 keys are specified but I think it can be changed to different keys depending of the cleanliness of keys.

Bar 1 to 3 : hold disinfecting wipe with your hand and clean white keys, just slide hand horizontally lowest to highest, then highest to lowest.

Bar 4 to 6 : clean all black keys, low - high - low.

Bar 7: touch lowest black key (B), slide hand toward the body and wipe lowest 3 white key, goes on to next key cluster and continue cleaning 5 to 7 keys each time. After bar 7, meter constantly changes like Stravinsky 😀😀

Bar 10: this is a climax of this piece: clean dirty keys repeatedly. Crescendo to fortissimo, note value reduced (accelerated), several articulation symbols and  'molto agitato' .

Bar 11: I guess this caesura means change wipe. Another possibility is to wait until it 'secco'. After short pause, continue to clean remaining keys with calm.

I'm not good at piano but fingering is not difficult 🙂

Playing this piece in tempo and keeping articulation indication is rather hard.

But there is a rubato (rub-ato) indication, may be it is allowed to play with more freely

Developer of PlayPcmWin

Thank you Accwai-san for more deeper analysis. Now the metric seems more reasonable than I first thought. And nice find! this music ends with V-I cadence. I thought about bar 7 first beat anomaly too (but not write down on my previous post). Bar 7 first beat C and second beat C wipe seems redundant and may be first beat C is not necessary.

Developer of PlayPcmWin

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

Thank you @yamamoto2002-shi and @accwai-shi for your deep analysis of this piece. 

Here's some practical demonstration. A pretty good performance, I hope you will agree.. :)

Thank you, this performance is humorous 🙂 may be it is a bit too fast, I want more crescendo on bar 10 🙂

Sound is little bit resembles to Ligeti Atmosphères

Developer of PlayPcmWin