IGNORED

Pandemic Listening

There are no NHL hockey games to watch (I rarely watch NBA) so that frees up a number of additional hours for listening. I am also doing more reading and I find that mysteries with classical music playing in the background provide relaxation, enjoyment, and mental stimulation.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I actually started watching this last night.

Chris, did you grow up as a North Stars fan? If so, what were your feelings when the team moved to Dallas and won the Stanley Cup there?

I was spoiled growing up as a Habs fan. Les Canadiens won five Cups in a row during the Jean Beliveau years and four in a row during Guy Lafleur's tenure. Of course, recently deceased Henri Richard holds the never to be equaled record, having won 11 Cups during his career. Sadly, they haven't won it since 1993, and prospects don't look good for the foreseeable future. 🙂

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron