IGNORED

FS: Singxer SU-1 with upgrades

I’m offering my fully upgraded Singxer SU-1 USB digital bridge for sale. This unit is in excellent physical condition, and has the latest firmware installed to support DSD512 playback via i2S.  I will include the original USB provided by Singxer (which is decent) as well as a generic IEC cable.

Most members of this site are probably familiar with the lengthy thread that discussed various parts substitutions and upgrades which can significantly improve the performance of this otherwise excellent unit.  I ended buying two SU-1's to experiment on so I could compare different parts combinations and determine what sounded best.  This unit has my final “recipe” and it has been an essential part of my playback system for several years.  I spent approximately $125 USD on parts upgrades which include Belleson and Dexa precision voltage regulators  and various Panasonic, Nichicon, Wima, and Vishay capacitors.  I’m only offering this for sale as I bought an SU-6 at much greater cost.

I’m asking $350 USD / $480 CAD + shipping from Calgary, Alberta, Canada (T3H 1L5).

I have extensive feedback on US / Canuck Audio Mart, Audiogon, eBay etc.

Singxer SU-1 - black A.jpg

Singxer SU-1 - black B.jpg

Singxer SU-1 - black C.jpg

Singxer SU-1 - black D.jpg

• 5 weeks later...