IGNORED

Singxer Dac SDA 2

I have not read news and tests of this SDA 2 singxer dac, yet there are many on the audio interface of the singxer ....... why?
it looks perfect for everyone who uses hqplayer.

who tried it ?

sistema:

Server HDPlex (i7-6700-WS2016) HQPlayer con Ramdisk + HQPDcontrol > Macmini (roon core+Qobuz) o HQPlayer Client + Qobuz > HDPlex NAA (celeron G1840T-WS2016) NAD con Ramdisk, o miniPC Fitlet con immagine di Miska > Denafrips Ares2 , SPLvolume2 > Monitor KH+sub

from the manufacturer's website........

Standard Version 

SDA-2A,: USB input clocks ACCUSILICON femtosecond crystal oscillator AS-318B

Advanced Version

SDA-2C,  USB input clocks Crystek femtosecond crystal oscillator CCHD-575

The SDA-2 is aN high-performance D/A Converter with preamplifier and headphone amplifier. Fully balanced design. Based on XMOS's latest xCORE-200 series chipset for USB Audio input and the AKM497, AKM's third-generation DAC chip for DA conversion and the AK4118 digital audio s/pdif input receiver chip,. The STM32 main control CPU, Xilinx's large-scale FPGA processing the clock system circuit and digital audio stream. The amplifier is desgin is a 4-way full balanced circuit. Independent discrete class A amp. 

PCM supports up to 384Khz, DSD uses native direct solution technology, supports up to DSD512, and all interfaces support DSD decoding.
AKM's flagship DAC chip, the AK4497EQ supports DSD native direct solution mode. The DSD digital stream does not pass through the internal digital filter and modulator, and works in NOS mode. PCM can also work in NOS mode, which is in line with e.g. HQPlayer design concept.

sistema:

Server HDPlex (i7-6700-WS2016) HQPlayer con Ramdisk + HQPDcontrol > Macmini (roon core+Qobuz) o HQPlayer Client + Qobuz > HDPlex NAA (celeron G1840T-WS2016) NAD con Ramdisk, o miniPC Fitlet con immagine di Miska > Denafrips Ares2 , SPLvolume2 > Monitor KH+sub

no one has ever heard him ? 

not even Tim from Kitsunehifi who distributes it ?

🤔

https://kitsunehifi.com/product/singxer-sda-2c/

sistema:

I have and like it quite a bit. I used HQplayer and upsampled everything to DSD. It has a discrete analog circuit, fully balanced, great headphone output and a very good preamp. I ran into the Sonnet Morpheus though and I am not using the SDA 2c anymore, HQPlayer has so many options, I never went thru them all. The Morpheus just blew my speakers out, in a good way, detail, stage, everything expanded, depth, width, height, did I mention detail. I may have been able to get here with the SDA2 c and HQPlayer, I dunno.

thanks for your contribution, dac interesting sonnet did not know him. 👍

sistema: