IGNORED

#FutureFi -- The Clock is Ticking

Were the Kiis + BXT low cut on 25Hz deliberate to be comparable to the frequency response of the 8cs?

1. WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - March Audio Sointuva AWG

2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NC502MP+NC252MP - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000

3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP

4. Phone - Tanchjim Space - Truthear Zero Red

5. PC - Keysion ES2981 - Truthear Zero Red

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Brianfromspace said:

Fell in love with a pair of 8C's but because of this forum I also fell in love with a one box Roon server.

Would the best connection be to adapt a Pink Faun spdif bridge into the server and connect the 8C's digitally (from coax to AES, maybe with the help of an impedance converter?) 

Any other suggestions are welcome, but don't want to put a DAC in between the server and 8C's, so digital out to 8C's.

I saw on a UK site a server build with a Sweex AES output, can't find this PCIe card anywhere online.

Nice setup. If you are planning on going high end I have read and heard from people I know several recommendations for the dCS Network Bridge. USB or Ethernet input, AES output to your 8Cs.

https://www.dcsltd.co.uk/products/network-bridge

1. WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - March Audio Sointuva AWG

2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NC502MP+NC252MP - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000

3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP

4. Phone - Tanchjim Space - Truthear Zero Red

5. PC - Keysion ES2981 - Truthear Zero Red