IGNORED

Can't find NAS with Dietpi

Hi 

I have the old usbridge that I'm using with volumio, and it's working fairly well.

Anyway I would like to use dietpi because I hear it has better SQ, it's lighter, and doesn't have the restrictions that volumio has (like for using bluetooth, Spotify etc).

I was never able to direct dietpi to see my NAS which is on the same network as my usbridge, both ethernet connected.

Let me state that my computer knowledge is strictly windows, I'm not bad with it.

When it comes to Linux, I'm completely illiterate.

So please, I know it's a silly question for all of you, excuse me for that, but a little nudge in the right way would be very appreciated. Even if you can point me towards a tutorial or a "how to " would be greatly appreciated.

Good Day to you all

Antoine Estephan

I have this question too. I got stuck when trying to add music from my Nas to O!MPD? The instructions weren't explicit enough for my level of understanding!

i5 7600 fanless pc running Ubuntu 22.04 and HQPlayer Desktop > Cisco switch > 10Gtek fibre network > Raspberry Pi4 HQPlayerNAA > IFi purifier 3 > SRC-DX > Chord Qutest > Jotunheim 2 preamplifier > Ncore monoblocks > KEF R5 speakers.