IGNORED

My response to "Boycott the sub-forum"

2 hours ago, Jud said:

Wasn't he in Mutiny on the Bounty?

He was the ship captain in Jaws.😀

I think the MQA ship will suffer the same fate.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You know as well as I that isn’t what I said. 

If the smartest guy in the world is a jerk, I still don’t want him at my party. 

Your forum does seem like more of a party for you these days.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

If you don’t like it, you are free to leave. 

Or to stay.

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Why would you stay somewhere you don’t like?

I might be a jerk.

I might think my being here improves the place even though I don't like it.

I might be a plain old contrarian.

I might be crazy.