IGNORED

My response to "Boycott the sub-forum"

25 minutes ago, ShawnC said:

I would love to see some sort of absolute truths or bullet points about audio/computer engineering per se.  Like digital cables can't sound different and here is why. There could be an entire encyclopedia of sorts on all aspects of audio.  This could be a reference for those to research and learn.  This would be a massive undertaking but could be used to direct people to the information that are being discussed.

Another thought would be place here that has direct links to papers, books ect.. on these subjects.  Like digital cables can't sound different, here's the link to why and a great discussion can be found here.  Again some sort of alphabetical sorting would help.  The objectivists, I would imagine, since for many this is their background, should have numerous resources to direct us to these links and or maybe they have a better way of describing to us why these things are what they are.   

The forums here are great, but I'm all about the New Front Page Content that has dramatically increased over the past year, great Job @The Computer Audiophile

Such resources would be far more convincing than tawdry mocking. As a starting point for my own illumination I would love to know what the *real* experts say. Nobody in their right mind takes an ulterior assertion at face value.

proof.jpg