IGNORED

My response to "Boycott the sub-forum"

3 minutes ago, Rexp said:

Hi-fidelity is about fidelity to the original recording. Of course you would have had to be in the mastering studio to know whether your reproduced version was close to the original. 

Do I need to go to The Church Of The Holy Trinity in Toronto to listen to The Trinity Sessions album?

No electron left behind.

13 hours ago, lucretius said:

Why would anyone produce a recording that attempts to recreate a live event from the perspective of a seat/position that was less than ideal? Presumably, it's only the best/ideal position that matters.

My point is, that was my experience of the live performance, and it was a great experience despite the less than ideal seating position. in that space, I don't think there is an ideal position, it's too small.

Second, the youtube video I posted about the recording of Stacey Kent's album. How should I attempt to recreate that recording in my home? It's a lost cause from the start.

So, with that understood, I can just sit back and enjoy the music instead of worrying about whether or not I am recreating any live events.

No electron left behind.