IGNORED

Useful tweaks seldom talked about on AS

Post your useful tweaks seldom talked about on AS here.

Last year I installed an ATP battery back and connected my AT&T fiber media converter, NAS, 8 port switch (kids and video gear), and access point (power over network) to it. This morning I wanted to find a title and entering the NAS software. Out of curiosity, I looked in notifications and there was nothing but updates. Before the battery back I would have all kinds of issues with power dropping off, internet dropping off, and not having instant access to my files on the network. To me a stable network / internet is paramount in computer audio.

This is the unit I purchased: https://amzn.to/31QSrB8     

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

29 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

Post your useful tweaks seldom talked about on AS here.

Great topic