IGNORED

How to send DSD ISO to foobar from BubbleUPnP?

Hi, 

I have pc with minim server, which is music library with my wav rips. Pc is connected to the dac by USB. Foobar is working as renderer. I use android cell phone with BubbleUPnP to control playing and library. 

I tried to play DSD ISO on pc. With Foosacd plugin it works great. But BubbleUPnP can't see DSD ISO even if I use folder view. I must use remote desktop to open DSD ISO in foobar. It's not the best solution. Can you please give me a better way? 

5 hours ago, Pete82 said:

Hi, 

I have pc with minim server, which is music library with my wav rips. Pc is connected to the dac by USB. Foobar is working as renderer. I use android cell phone with BubbleUPnP to control playing and library. 

I tried to play DSD ISO on pc. With Foosacd plugin it works great. But BubbleUPnP can't see DSD ISO even if I use folder view. I must use remote desktop to open DSD ISO in foobar. It's not the best solution. Can you please give me a better way? 

MinimServer does not recognise an ISO file as an audio file and does not present it to BubbleUPNP.

The foobar server does recognise the ISO file, so replacing MinimServer with foobar will allow you to select ISO files via BubbleUPNP.

You will need an additional component to enable foobar as a music server.

This component.