Miszny

Lampizator Atlantic + Balanced

Rate this topic

Hello

For sale is Lampizator Atlantic balanced with tube rectifier. Very nice condition, all black.

Currently its in the factory for a checkup, will have 3 years warranty for new owner.

Unit was manufactured in 2017.

Inputs:

- USB

- SPDIF RCA

- SPDIF BNC

- AES/EBU

Its R2R unit with DSD256.

Price is 3900E shipped across Europe.

Can you explain to us again how you seem to have a never ending supply of used Lampizators available? 

Just seems odd if you aren't a company employee. 

Main listening (small home office):

Surge protector +_iFi  AC iPurifiers >Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Conditioning+Isolation>CAPS IV Pipeline Server + Sonore 12V PS>Kii Control>Audiolense DRC>Kii Three >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Listening: CAPS Pipeline>IFi iOne DAC>Schiit Freya>Kii Three . Also an SBT and a RB Pi 3B+ running piCorePlayer as an SBT emulator. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

I am located in Poland and buy all the 2nd hand gear I can get my hands on. Thats about it really. Also I sometimes take units as trade in when people want to upgrade to higher level Lampi.

12 hours ago, Miszny said:

Also I sometimes take units as trade in when people want to upgrade to higher level Lampi.

What does that mean? That sounds exactly like you're a dealer/shop owner...

It means that if I have an ad that spikes someone’s interest like Golden Atlantic and he has Amber dac, I sometimes agree to get this person’s dac + price difference. This causes more ads to show up and this is why all I have is pre owned.
I do the same thing with stuff related to other hobbies of mine and I find it strange that it surprises anybody. 

If you have questions please pm me.