AudioDoctor

Bluetooth speakers with some style...

Rate this topic

show me what you've got.

SO far I am aware of the Klipsch and Marshall bluetooth speakers. Something similar, no black plastic, etc... I want it to actually look nice as well.

Thanks.

No electron left behind...

47 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

both are retro looks

DIY some SteamPunkie things

As much fun as it would be to DIY something, I am only half of the decision making process.

Even a pair of the Kef powered speakers were voted down.

I think you might like this one:

911 Bluetooth Speaker from Porsche Design 

20170713112928_Porsche-Design-Group-PD-911-Speaker-03Web.jpg

The Jarre Aerotwist executed in chrome can be opened and rotated, and has 4 times 4.5 Watt speakers internally.

Tempting, aren't they?

Design bluetooth speakers

I'd personally probably choose this one (or more of them) x-D

In addition to a bluetooth speaker, Daqi Concept is also a lamp that can be dimmed in 3 positions. Also ideal for hanging out in the garden in the evening. 

Daqi concept speaker

But I think the other 'half of the decision making process' may just love this one: 

Bluetooth speaker LED lamp with a wine bucket, only € 149 incl. vat 9_9

312783.jpg

I'm afraid the price doesn't include the wine and the glasses.....

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

46 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

@rando Maybe just a bit more normal looking... 😉

23 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I want it to actually look nice as well.

4 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

These are the current contenders.

The-Three-II_Walnut_Angle.jpg  pos-marshall-stanmore-ii-bt-brown-01.png

I think there is something I don't get..hmmm.. ;)

Do you really think these two look better than:

312783.jpg

kooduu-bluetooth-speaker-lamp-wine-cooler-synergy.jpg

I'm really disappointed.. My last try:

Levitating Bluetooth Speaker, ZVOLTZ Portable Floating Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth 4.0, 360 Degree Rotation, Built-in Microphone, One Touch Control for Bluetooth Connected Devices

Delivers 3D sound while levitating in the air

4.3 out of 5 Stars (!!!)

Related image

Don't count on more propositions! 

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

22 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

The-Three-II_Walnut_Angle.jpg  pos-marshall-stanmore-ii-bt-brown-01.png

I think there is something I don't get..hmmm.. ;)

Do you really think these two look better than:

312783.jpg

kooduu-bluetooth-speaker-lamp-wine-cooler-synergy.jpg

I'm really disappointed.. My last try:

ZVOLTZ Portable Levitating Bluetooth Speaker, with Bluetooth 4.0

Delivers 3D sound while levitating in the air

4.3 out of 5 Stars (!!!)

Related image

Don't count on more propositions! 

Personally, yes. 

6 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

Personally, yes. 

I give up ;)

―  William Shakespeare.

7 minutes ago, Daccord said:

If it's not a BT-only budget, the Naim Muso Qb 2 speaker does ethernet, wifi, Airplay, Chromecast, and Bluetooth.

I wasn't aware this existed, thanks.

I have a pair of these and I think they are nearly gorgeous...sound is reasonable and they do go loud: https://www.amazon.com/Edifier-S1000DB-Audiophile-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B01CDIS6M0/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=edifier+s1000&qid=1580517679&sr=8-2

QNAP TS453Pro w/QLMS->Netgear Switch->Netgear R7800 Router->Ethernet (50 ft)->Netgear switch->SBT->iFi xDSD->Linn Majik-IL (preamp)->Linn 2250->Linn Keilidh; Control Points: Squeeze Commander (DroidX) & iPeng (iPad Air); Also: Rega P3-24 w/ DV 10x5; OPPO 103; PC Playback: Foobar2000 & JRiver; Portable: Sony NWZ_ZX1 & ZX2 w/ PHA-3; SMSL IQ, Fiio Q5, iFi Nano iDSD BL; Garage: Edifier S1000DB Active Speakers  Wish List: New DAC,  SBT replacement; Dream system: Linn EXACT or ATC Active or Big Tubes (KR or Nagra or Shindo or ...)

My goal is to use appliances and take home PC out of the chain...

But seriously - a year ago I had a similar intention - bluetooth speaker up to 100-150 Euro. I ended up with a pair of Adam Audio T5V for E350 (need a cable for those) and I couldn't be more happy. If you can extend your budget up to this point and don't need USB that much, I'd recommend checking them out (there is my thread somewhere here on this topic).

They don't look as good as the wine bucket though ;)

―  William Shakespeare.