IGNORED

Bluetooth speakers with some style...

3 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

Men know what they want, women know what they don't want.. :)

They’re a different “species” all right!  God must have a twisted sense of humor. He created the perfect companion for a man. Beautiful, sexually alluring, with the equipment to fill all a man’s needs. Then he gave them the female personality: all emotion, no logic, a totally different sense of humor from men, no interest in most things men are interested in, and interested in things that guys could care less about (curtains?). Perverse! It’s why I’m a lifelong bachelor.☺️

George

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

No one, I have been lucky enough to have wonderful and amazing women in my life...

If I wanted someone just like me, I'd find a gay guy to marry...

Good for you, but that doesn’t make my generalization of the female of the species any less true. As a misogynist, and a misogamist I tend to see the worst in women, who, while physically very attractive to me (especially young ones, 18-30), are not what I have ever wanted in my life on any but a temporary basis. Now, let’s waste no more time on this subject.

George

2 hours ago, lucretius said:

IOW, a Trump supporter.  ☺️

Sorry, low-hanging fruit.

And wrong to boot. I don’t like Mr. Trump - personally (from what I know of him), but I don’t think he’s a bad President. He’s done some really good things while in office. I didn’t vote for him in 2016 (nor did I vote for Ms Clinton) and I won’t vote for him this year either nor will I vote for whomever the Damnocrats end up putting against him!

George