IGNORED

Article: A 2020 Review of the BluOS Platform

Great to read a comprehensive review of the BluOS/Bluesound platforms; from first looks, I like many of their products as well.  I am not an owner of any BluOS-affiliated products (as of yet), but I'm am really looking forward to the release of the NAD M33 Integrated Amp/Streamer; promising perhaps to be a really significant and ground-breaking product; time will tell.  However, I have read of many Roon-user's dis-enchantments with some of the BluOS/Bluesound products (mainly the Node 2i), because of its frequent fall-outs with the Roon platform (seem to be more prevalent with wireless rather than wired Ethernet setups, but present in both, to some degree).  Wondering, you being an avid Roon user, what is your experience/knowledge of these issues?  I think if NAD/Bluesound could correct most of their issues with Roon, they would have one of the most highly regarded streaming/endpoint platforms.  I know they want to promote their own streaming platforms first and foremost, but they seem reluctant to work hand-in-hand with Roon to achieve full compatibility with it.  Your views on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

- john