IGNORED

Article: Review: Linear Tube Audio Z10e Integrated Electrostatic/Magnetic Headphone/Speaker Amplifier

Thank you for the article,  i dont know how many purely headphone users there are on AS. Or see headphones as a second best to full speaker systems, as secondary addition to a well made DAC.

But there are a hell of headphones all the same, so its lovely to see some higherend jewellery and one of the rare dual systems as well.

Id love to see more headphone amps on AS and not left to just headfi impressions. Ive always felt the scope is to large to ignore with real interest when threads posts and articles appear.

This and Austinpops Bartok review are great additions to the knowledge here and much appreciated by myself at least.

Well at least add to my dream wish list.

Personally i took Dan Clarke's advice in my price range and went for The Gilmore HEADAMP MK2. It works for me with a Qutest and MS Ether and now the Ether 2 thats nearly burned in.

Clean and resolving.

Waiting to see what the new Rupert Neve Fidelice reviews say. Ironically i had the chance to buy the original reduced in cost when it came out at my first headfi meet in the UK. Same day i heard the Beta Voce.

Cant win them all..

Thanks and look forward to more of your work..

Cheers

Dave