IGNORED

Allo Volt muted with new aroio image

Dear Allo,

I build 2x allo volt+ piano1+allo case  samples  (all supplied by 1 central LMS via wifi). With act. picoreplayer image all works 100% good. No clicks, good sound.

Now I like to use aroio image (abacus) because within this sw I can use audiovero room correction filters. 

But: The test the system with aroio images is muted after boot sequence (the amp-led is on, too)
Maybe there an dtoverlay "order" to unmute? . Changing the "driver" in overlay (old ones I have from old aroio image - 2017) does not help.

Should I solder t.th. on pin 6 of GPIO?

Maybe you coud give me some help to unmute system? Thank you very much! 

Greetings from Germany

Jürgen

On 1/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, AudioWolf said:

Dear Allo,

I build 2x allo volt+ piano1+allo case  samples  (all supplied by 1 central LMS via wifi). With act. picoreplayer image all works 100% good. No clicks, good sound.

Now I like to use aroio image (abacus) because within this sw I can use audiovero room correction filters. 

But: The test the system with aroio images is muted after boot sequence (the amp-led is on, too)
Maybe there an dtoverlay "order" to unmute? . Changing the "driver" in overlay (old ones I have from old aroio image - 2017) does not help.

Should I solder t.th. on pin 6 of GPIO?

Maybe you coud give me some help to unmute system? Thank you very much! 

Greetings from Germany

Jürgen

Forwarded PM please check