IGNORED

Article: EMM Labs DV2 DAC Review

16 hours ago, EMM Labs said:

We are very happy to hear that Andy! We’re very proud of the DA2‘s performance. It may get even better soon 😉 

Wishing you the very best. Let us know if we can help you with anything.

-Ed & the EMM Labs team

Hi Ed.

You should rightly be proud of the DA2's performance. I am. For example, I love to play certain SACDs to friends who came to listen to my sound system, and watch their reaction! I am referring to SACDs like the RCA Living Stereo SACD Brass & Percussion Morton Gould, tract 2 - Gould: Parade (for percussion) and harmonia mundi usa Tarik O'Regan Acallam na Senorach: an Irish Colloquy, National Chamber Choir of Ireland, Steward French, guitar, Paul Hillier, conductor, tract 1 - Prologue to Part One. These recordings sounded like the real thing on my sound system, which consists of  EMM Labs SACD transport, DA2, EMM Labs Pre, Constellation Audio Centaur, Magico M2, Magico Q-Sub 15, Ansuz Diamond cables, Ansuz DTC resonance control footers under all equipment, and Critical Mass System Maxxum rack and amp. stands.

I look forward to the up-coming upgrades to my DA2! Let me know when it is ready. Thank you.