IGNORED

You may want to hold off on those new cables...

With appropriate apologies, a musical groaner:

Anne and Sam were musicians. She played harp and he played trombone. One night, after performing at a concert, the two went to a disco. Since Sam's car wouldn't lock, they took their instruments to the disco. The club owner was a friend of Sam's and he let them lock their instruments in his office.

By the end of the night, Anne and Sam had too much to drink and they forgot to take their instruments when they left. The next day, at rehearsal, the conductor asked Anne where her harp was.

Anne replied: "I left my harp at Sam's friend's disco".

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

On 1/22/2020 at 12:35 PM, Allan F said:

With appropriate apologies, a musical groaner:

Anne and Sam were musicians. She played harp and he played trombone. One night, after performing at a concert, the two went to a disco. Since Sam's car wouldn't lock, they took their instruments to the disco. The club owner was a friend of Sam's and he let them lock their instruments in his office.

By the end of the night, Anne and Sam had too much to drink and they forgot to take their instruments when they left. The next day, at rehearsal, the conductor asked Anne where her harp was.

Anne replied: "I left my harp at Sam's friend's disco".

High on a pill, it waits for me. Where little cable ties hold together all my cable buys...