IGNORED

Powering Kali from Isolator 6.4v Battery Pack

I've got Allo's battery pack plugged into my isolator and a Kali mounted on top of the isolator, but no power is being received by my Kali.  Am I right in thinking I need to remove a diode from the Kali?  If so, can someone advise which diode needs to be removed  in order for the isolator to power my Kali please?

James

13 hours ago, Brumjam said:

I've got Allo's battery pack plugged into my isolator and a Kali mounted on top of the isolator, but no power is being received by my Kali.  Am I right in thinking I need to remove a diode from the Kali?  If so, can someone advise which diode needs to be removed  in order for the isolator to power my Kali please?

James

Forwarded PM please check

• 4 months later...

how did you solve this problem, I have a raspberry pi 4 - isolator v1 - kali - piano 2.1 and this combination won't start at all once the isolator v 1 is in between, without isolator it all works fine.
therefore my question is the raspberry pi 4 compatible with first version allo isolator?

18 hours ago, gizmo said:

how did you solve this problem, I have a raspberry pi 4 - isolator v1 - kali - piano 2.1 and this combination won't start at all once the isolator v 1 is in between, without isolator it all works fine.
therefore my question is the raspberry pi 4 compatible with first version allo isolator?

Forwarded PM please check

thanks for your comment.

now the combination raspberry pi 4 - allo isolator v1 - kali reclocker - allo piano 2.1 works 😃

for about half a year ago it didn't work properly and guess when the boot loader was the problem....see link

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, doko83 said:

Hi there,

I also have an isolator v1 with battery pack and want to power the Kali plugged on top. How can do this? Which diode has to be desoldered, so the Kali accepts the clean power from the isolator. Would be happy if someone could help me!

Greetings Dom

Currently in which order you are using ?

If wanted to connect below order means you have to remove diode on KALI board , we will provide you the diode details

RPI +Isolator v1+KALI+DAC