IGNORED

Touch Screen + RPi-3B+, Kali, Piano 2.1 = Horrible Noise :)

DQ828

Hi

I have just put together the combo shown in the images below, but unfortunately I get music with a thick layer of distortion which has many noises within it, underwave, waves, hissing flowing, swirling sort of noise.

The RPi-3B+ is mounted to the official Touch Screen, with the Kali and then Piano stacked on top. I have the Pi PSU powering the RPi and screen  the Allo PSU powering the Kali/Piano.

I am running Volumio with the Input set for the Piano.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causeing this issue, I'm seriously hoping it is just a setting.

Shot 1.jpg

Shot 2.jpg

1 hour ago, DQ828 said:

Hi

I have just put together the combo shown in the images below, but unfortunately I get music with a thick layer of distortion which has many noises within it, underwave, waves, hissing flowing, swirling sort of noise.

The RPi-3B+ is mounted to the official Touch Screen, with the Kali and then Piano stacked on top. I have the Pi PSU powering the RPi and screen  the Allo PSU powering the Kali/Piano.

I am running Volumio with the Input set for the Piano.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causeing this issue, I'm seriously hoping it is just a setting.

Shot 1.jpg

Shot 2.jpg

Forwarded PM please check