IGNORED

DigiOne Signature dead

Dear Allo Support,

I have a DigiOne Signature, order # 6608, I bought it in July 2019.  It has been working fine since about 1 month ago.

I can no longer power on the device no matter what power supply I try.  I know I have to connect Clean side first, then Dirty side.  The LED doesn't even light up now.

On the clean side, I've tried your battery pack, a linear power supply at 5V, an iFi Audio iPower at 5V. 

On the dirty side, I've tried a linear power supply at 5V, an iFi Audio iPower at 5V, and your stock power supply.

Please help, thanks!

On 1/19/2020 at 8:38 AM, Randomrunner said:

Dear Allo Support,

I have a DigiOne Signature, order # 6608, I bought it in July 2019.  It has been working fine since about 1 month ago.

I can no longer power on the device no matter what power supply I try.  I know I have to connect Clean side first, then Dirty side.  The LED doesn't even light up now.

On the clean side, I've tried your battery pack, a linear power supply at 5V, an iFi Audio iPower at 5V. 

On the dirty side, I've tried a linear power supply at 5V, an iFi Audio iPower at 5V, and your stock power supply.

Please help, thanks!

Forwarded PM please check

• 1 month later...

I just purchased a DigiOne Signature and am trying to use it as a Roon endpoint. I also have two other Raspberry Pi based Roon endpoints that are working fine. The DigiOne is recognized as a Roon endpoint and Roon tries to play to it. I actually heard a few lines of erratic music through the system.  Then the music skipped some and stopped. It had a wired connection at the time an the wireless had been disabled. I did install the latest dietPi update but the system still has the same problem. The monitor seems to indicate the Rasberry Pi is functioning normally. I have set the DigiOne as the sound card. The clean power is provided by battery and the light for clean power is steady. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks for any direction. 

FAE33FCD-0C9B-4F77-80E0-6E33434D5646.png

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

I just purchased a DigiOne Signature and am trying to use it as a Roon endpoint. I also have two other Raspberry Pi based Roon endpoints that are working fine. The DigiOne is recognized as a Roon endpoint and Roon tries to play to it. I actually heard a few lines of erratic music through the system.  Then the music skipped some and stopped. It had a wired connection at the time an the wireless had been disabled. I did install the latest dietPi update but the system still has the same problem. The monitor seems to indicate the Rasberry Pi is functioning normally. I have set the DigiOne as the sound card. The clean power is provided by battery and the light for clean power is steady. Let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks for any direction. 

FAE33FCD-0C9B-4F77-80E0-6E33434D5646.png

Forwarded PM please check