IGNORED

I’m on my phone right now and I hate it.

In a somewhat related musical theme, I'm guessing that you have somehow heard this recording you were asking about. In the brand new issue of Stereophile that I just received the on Friday, I became very interested in listening to one of their new, 2020 Records To Die For.

Beck/ Amon/ Tobin/ Cornelius ReWork_Philip Glass Remixed Other

It's sadly not available for me to even listen to on Tidal. The further frustration is that it "could" be on Quobuz, whose one month trial offer I signed up for a month ago. However, I've been unable to listen to a single note on it. I signed up for it via Roon, to listen to via my iPad, and through my new Sonore System Optique hardware. Something glitched, and Quobuz says my password or other info is wrong whenever I've tried to sign on. To further frustrate things, I can sign on to the Quobuz website without any problem at all using the same username and password. Roon Labs has been working extensively with me (ten e-mails in the past three weeks) but has still not been able to resolve the issue. They even had me change my password, and tested it at their lab, and have tried numerous other things. But in the meantime, I cannot try Quobuz, and my free trial month will expire tomorrow :(

JC