The Computer Audiophile

Three Blind Mice Supreme Collection

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - I just stumbled upon this new collection of Three Blind Mice albums, many of which I don't own. It looks like they are available from DiskUnion in Japan. Does anyone have a US source?

https://diskunion.net/jazz/ct/news/article/1/82326

TBM1500POP190606_02.jpg

It seems you really like music ;)

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

20 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - I just stumbled upon this new collection of Three Blind Mice albums, many of which I don't own. It looks like they are available from DiskUnion in Japan. Does anyone have a US source?

https://diskunion.net/jazz/ct/news/article/1/82326

TBM1500POP190606_02.jpg

No U.S. source but CD Japan (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp) is recommended.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/searches?term.media_format=&f=all&q=three+blind+mice+Supreme+Collection+1500&f=major&q=&f=major&q=&order=scoreboost_cdj&range.rel=&range.sale_price=&term.caption=&term.audio_language=

Girl, you want it, you take it, you pay the price

40 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Oh yes. This TMB stuff is amazing. 

P.S. Don't tell those who think audiophiles aren't really into music :~)

Everyone knows they are into music, they need it to listen to their gear.. 9_9

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Amazing!

Mouse musicians.? I can assure you they don't play those instruments, they're just hungry and there is some mice delicacy on the mouthpieces. :)

―  William Shakespeare.

5 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Not wanting to be uncivil but these are hamsters, not mice.

I have to agree.

Well.. these are mice, I hope you will agree 9_9

A recorder version.

And last but not least.. Ken Ewing on Mice Organ 9_9

―  William Shakespeare.

Looks like a good start to a mice thread x-D

BTW it seems they play those instruments after all.. 9_9 

(it's so difficult to provoke @The Computer Audiophile to some serious discussion) :/

Dark, Disturbing and Somewhat Horrible, the History and Origins of Nursery Rhymes #1: 🐭Three Blind Mice 🐭 :

Have you ever wondered where the darling, sweet nursery rhyme you read or sing to your child came from?

―  William Shakespeare.