IGNORED

Allo DigiOne Signature no sound out through roon

Hello, I am setting up an Allo DigiOne signature using battery pack for clean side, and an ifi 5v/2.5a on dirty side. I am using it as a roon endpoint going to a schiit gungnir multibit through BNC connector.
Roon finds and sends audio to the unit, but it is not outputting audio to the dac. I have flashed another microsd card with ropieee and have the exact same result.  The now playing sticks at 0:00 and cycles through songs every ten seconds or so. I also tried the ifi power supply to the clean side and standard smps to dirty side and also two smps to both power sources with identical outcome.  When music is playing, looking at dmesg in dietpi, the last line says: bcm2835-i2s 3f203000: I2S SYNC error! 

any suggestions where to go from here? 

21 hours ago, Fantome said:

Hello, I am setting up an Allo DigiOne signature using battery pack for clean side, and an ifi 5v/2.5a on dirty side. I am using it as a roon endpoint going to a schiit gungnir multibit through BNC connector.
Roon finds and sends audio to the unit, but it is not outputting audio to the dac. I have flashed another microsd card with ropieee and have the exact same result.  The now playing sticks at 0:00 and cycles through songs every ten seconds or so. I also tried the ifi power supply to the clean side and standard smps to dirty side and also two smps to both power sources with identical outcome.  When music is playing, looking at dmesg in dietpi, the last line says: bcm2835-i2s 3f203000: I2S SYNC error! 

any suggestions where to go from here? 

Forwarded PM please check