IGNORED

Members Products of the Decade

Chris has already acknowledged the Audiophile Style Products of the Decade for Hardware, Software, and Music. I believe he has judged wisely, at least on hardware and software. However the Audiophile Style Products of the Decade has been selected by Chris (if I am not mistaken) and I thought, why not ask the members of AS what products they think should be acknowledged as the Products of the Decade if they had the opportunity to decide.

There is not going to be an award as they already have been declared. This is just for fun, but also an opportunity for everybody to acknowledge audio gear that they think should be specially remembered. I have changed the categories so they are different to the Audiophile Style Products of the Decade.

Please only select one product per category.

• Value digital product of the decade
  • Value analogue product of the decade
  • High End digital product of the decade
  • High End analogue product of the decade

Value digital product of the decade – UltraRendu (streamer/endpoint)

Value analogue product of the decade – Hifiman HE6 (headphone)

High End digital product of the decade - Linn Klimax DSM (DAC +preamp)

High End analogue product of the decade - Avantgarde Acoustic Trio (Speaker)

5 minutes ago, marce said:

I presume by high end you mean something above a price point...

It’s up to you to determine which product you want to select in each category. You don't have to pick any pricey gear in the High End category if the same result can be had for much less.

11 hours ago, gmgraves said:

Martin Logan CLX and matching powered Subwoofers.

Martin Logan CLX is great and one of the best speakers for acoustic music. I have never heard them with subs. With witch matching powered subwoofers did you hear them with, and do you know the cross over frequency?