IGNORED

USBridge doesn't boot

Allo support, I received 2 units of the USBirdge Signature players but 1 unit is unreachable after booting. The power LED is green and the ACT is blinking orange but the ETH port doesn't seem to be working and there is no lights on the ports.

The other unit is working fine. I used the same EMMC card and adapter on both to rule out the problem there. I also used the same 5V PSU.

Although the working unit is playing. I could get DSD native output with my Soekris DAM1021 with Amanero. DSD was working with the jRiver ID so I don't think its a problem with the DAC or Amanero.

Currently using Moode and the output is always DOP instead of DSD Native. I asked Tim is his respond is that it is not a problem with Moode itself.

35 minutes ago, Boring said:

I just tried using the USBridge Sig with SMSL SU-8. Same issue, DSD files going as DOP instead of DSD native to the SMSL SU-8 DAC

Does the Linux kernel have native DSD support for those DACs?

System (i): Stack Audio Link > Denafrips Iris 12th/Ares 12th-1; Gyrodec/SME V/Hana SL/EAT E-Glo Petit/Magnum Dynalab FT101A) > PrimaLuna Evo 100 amp > Klipsch RP-600M/REL T5x subs

System (ii): Allo USB Signature > Bel Canto uLink+AQVOX psu > Chord Hugo > APPJ EL34 > Tandy LX5/REL Tzero v3 subs

System (iii) KEF LS50W/KEF R400b subs

System (iv) Technics 1210GR > Leak 230 > Tannoy Cheviot